One of the most prized possessions of many people is their face. Let’s face it — it’s normally the first thing we check in the morning and we spend time and even money to look gorgeous and presentable to people.
While there are exercises for the legs, shoulders, arms, abs, you might be surprised, but there are also exercises for our face.
Double chin? Chubby cheeks? Facial Fats? Here are the best face exercises to get rid of them in as fast as two to four weeks:
Exercise #1: Fish Face
This is a really easy exercise that most people do without even realizing it:
- Suck your cheeks in, while pursing your lips together.
- Hold the pose as you try your best to smile.
- Maintain that pose for about five seconds.
Continue doing this 10 times to help tone the cheek muscles and reduce face fat.
Exercise #2: The Cheek Workout
This exercise will help reduce your chubby cheeks:
- With your mouth closed and your lips pressed together, start blowing air for 10 seconds.
- Move the air to your left cheek and hold it there for 10 seconds.
- Do the same thing on the right cheek.
Repeat the exercise for 10 to 15 cycles.
Exercise #3: Cheek Workout Version 2
This will tone the muscles in your face and eventually help reduce facial fat. Follow the steps below:
- Inhale deeply using your mouth.
- Then fill your mouth with air.
- Make sure that you close your mouth as fast as you can.
- Move the air from one cheek to another as if you’re swishing your mouthwash around your mouth.
Repeat the exercise for 15 cycles.
Exercise #4: Chin Lifts
If you have double chin problems, here’s an exercise that can decrease it:
- Gaze upwards and maintain that position with your head toward the ceiling.
- Your lips should be pulled together tightly.
- Maintain the position for 10 seconds.
- Relax and repeat the exercise 10 times.
In this exercise, you should ensure only your lips are used and no other facial muscles.
These days, the ideal face has high cheekbones, chiseled jawline, and a face that looks slim. It’s not enough to simply pamper your skin. You don’t have to keep wearing makeup to contour your face or even have facial treatments that could have negative side effects. Instead, the facial exercises mentioned above can help you tone the shape of your face and get rid of unnecessary fats.